The Charles A. Henry Field is home to Hiram football and lacrosse. It also serves as a secondary site for home men's and women's soccer. The field was named in honor of "Mr. Hiram," Charles A. Henry who is a 1920 graduate of the College. Henry Field can provide seating for 2,500 spectators as well as feature a 490-square foot, two-level, state-of-the-art press box. The Les and Kathy Coleman Center surrounds Henry Field and the Ohio Western Reserve serves for a scenic backdrop throughout the season. In the summer of 2011, Henry Field went from a natural surface to a synthetic playing surface by ProGrass making it an all-weather field. In addition, lights were added allowing for night games, practices and recreational activities.